Do you consider yourself in the top 10% of your peers? Do you want to join a hot startup with proven technology – and work with multinational customers in designing, developing and deploying Big Data & Analytics solutions? Look no further, this is the role for you!
Knowlistics SRL, Cluj-Napoca is a high-growth disruptive data analytics startup. We are seeking a Data Engineer / Architect who want to lead the charge on the front lines of an exciting and disruptive technology.
As a Data Scientist you will:
- Use your analytical, statistical, and programming skills to collect, analyze, and interpret large data sets.
- Translate business requirements and problems into data models.
Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting and other business outcomes.
- Participate in various local and international data analytics projects.
- Drive continuous improvement and growth through data and process analysis, and challenge the current ways of working.
- Keep up to date with the latest machine learning and data analytics developments.
Work location … Approximately 50% travel at various locations in Europe.
• BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• 3+ years of programming/work experience. We are also looking for recent college graduates in the top 10% of their peer group.
• Strong R and Python skills are a mandatory requirement.
• Experience or open to learning new technologies for Data Analytics like Spotfire.
• C# software development is a plus.
• Experience with machine learning, neural networks is a plus.
• Strong understanding of Data structures, Algorithms and machine learning approaches for pattern detection. Ability to design & articulate enterprise architecture.
• Must demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
• Great communication skills (verbal and written).
• Comfortable presenting and communicating with technicians and executives.
• High-energy self-starter with a passion for data, attention to detail, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited direction.
• Living in Cluj-Napoca is a plus.
• Personal development opportunities.
• Informal and open organization.
• Competitive salary package.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to email@example.com for review.