Do you consider yourself in the top 10% of your peers? Do you want to join a hot startup with proven technology – and work with multinational customers in designing, developing and deploying Big Data & Analytics solutions? Look no further, this is the role for you!
Knowlistics SRL, Cluj-Napoca is a high-growth disruptive data analytics startup. We are seeking a Data Engineer / Architect who want to lead the charge on the front lines of an exciting and disruptive technology.
As a Data Test Engineer you will:
- Identify and develop test scenarios;
- Develop scripts/tools/programs to automate requested workflows;
- Coordinate test execution and bug raising together with developers;
- Frontend automation with existing Java framework based on Selenium;
- Maintain and extend the framework in Eclipse
- Integrate automated tests with Jenkins Bamboo and JIRA
- Work location preferably in Cluj-Napoca. Approximately 50% travel at various locations in Europe.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of programming/work experience.
- 2+ year of Java programming using Eclipse, experience with Apache Maven for project configuration.
- 2+ years in automated software testing of web frontends using the Selenium framework
- Must demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
- Great communication skills (verbal and written).
Comfortable presenting and communicating with technicians and executives.
High-energy self-starter with a passion for data, attention to detail, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with limited direction.
Living in Cluj-Napoca is a plus.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Informal and open organization.
- Competitive salary package.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for review.